NOURISH & FLOURISH
Day Retreats at Oak Tree Barn
Come and join us around the kitchen table.
We’re discussing how the life of a small business owner is the stuff dreams are made of…….when it’s all going well. But gosh it can be confusing and overwhelming too.
In finding our way and beginning to learn how to run a business we’ve all encountered many doubts and frustrations along the way. Many of us have wished for friends who understood why we felt driven to create something for ourselves, and who could support us with their own experience and knowledge.
Personally I’ve felt a bit lonesome from time to time, have spent too much time online and not enough in the company of other like minded people in similar situations who could lift me up and cheer me on.
A group of
Come and join us around the kitchen table. We’re discussing how the life of a small business owner is the stuff dreams are made of…….when it’s all going well. But boy it can be confusing and overwhelming too. A group of
Not a workshop, not networking and nothing formal about it. Very simply a restorative day during which the camaraderie of others will remind you of what you’re striving for and why.
We are so wonderful at seeing all the positive aspects of each other, if not always ourselves. Spending a day together in a like minded group will give you the opportunity to experience just this as you pick each others’ brains and share your knowledge.
NOURISH & FLOURISH
Your day at Oak Tree Barn
- A welcoming Tea/Coffee and something delicious to greet you on arrival at
- Quick and informal introductions so we can try to remember each others’ names
- A talking walk through the village up onto the Mendip Hills for some fresh air and exercise away from our screens
- A delicious homemade light lunch
- An opportunity to sit and chat, to find a quiet corner and get on with a specific task that you’d like another set of eyes to look at, get going on that online course or perhaps enjoy taking some photos in the lovely light at Oak Tree Barn.
- Or simply enjoy a comfortable chair and a browse through some inspiring books and magazines.
- Tea/Coffee and cake before heading homewards at
4pmhaving undoubtedly made lasting connections with others.
“I can happily attest to the peace and calm of Oak Tree Barn having been lucky enough to attend a workshop there recently. But truth be told, it is you Vanessa that has created the special ambience and welcome (not to mention all the fabulous treats) which make a visit to the barn an exceptional experience inside and out. You can be sure I will be back before too long!.”
“The barn is spacious and set in idyllic surroundings – wonderful views, chickens in the field and only a short distance from Bristol itself! A perfect place to leave worries behind and focus on what you are there to do – whether that be learning something new, business planning, or whatever...”